CDL License Training
Train your drivers on what you need them to know
Smith & Solomon is experienced in training company employees and provides all necessary training in order for them to obtain a commercial drivers license (CDL) in a program that is customized to your needs.
At Smith & Solomon, we have worked with major trucking companies, utilities, unions, bus companies, government entities, small businesses, manufacturers and more to create CDL training programs that fit the needs of their individual fleets. A driver who is responsible for making multiple stops every day in an urban environment will have to focus on different skill sets than a driver operating a tractor trailer on highways.
Below are some of the companies that have used Smith & Solomon to train their drivers to obtain a CDL:
- Ashland Chemical
- Dow Jones
- Federal Aviation Authority
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Jersey City Fire Department
- Lockheed Martin
- McLane Company
- New Jersey American Water
- New Jersey Fish & Wildlife
- Piscataway Township
- Philadelphia Gas
- United Auto Workers
Instruction at our Class A License School includes:
Benefits of using Smith & Solomon to train your employees:
- Established training culture
- Third-party outside objective analysis and instruction
- Ongoing partnership aimed to reduce incidents and deliver a culture of safety
- Incorporate your company policies and procedures into the training
- Use your equipment or ours
- Train at your location or ours
- Customized programs tailored to address your fleet's needs
- Corporate pricing
Click here to learn about our general programs and call 1-888-429-5000 to speak to a Corporate Account Executive about setting up a program for your company. You can also reach us by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"I love this school got my C.D.L on my first try George is the best teacher anyone can have and I'm honored he was very patient with me I will recommend to school to anybody and I have thanks for everything guys cuz of you I make a lot more money now thank you"