CDL License Training
Train your drivers on what you need them to know
Smith & Solomon is experienced in training company employees and provides all necessary training in order for them to obtain a commercial drivers license (CDL) in a program that is customized to your needs.
At Smith & Solomon, we have worked with major trucking companies, utilities, unions, bus companies, government entities, small businesses, manufacturers and more to create CDL training programs that fit the needs of their individual fleets. A driver who is responsible for making multiple stops every day in an urban environment will have to focus on different skill sets than a driver operating a tractor trailer on highways.
Below are some of the companies that have used Smith & Solomon to train their drivers to obtain a CDL:
- Ashland Chemical
- Dow Jones
- Federal Aviation Authority
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Jersey City Fire Department
- Lockheed Martin
- McLane Company
- New Jersey American Water
- New Jersey Fish & Wildlife
- Piscataway Township
- Philadelphia Gas
- United Auto Workers
Instruction at our Class A License School includes:
Benefits of using Smith & Solomon to train your employees:
- Established training culture
- Third-party outside objective analysis and instruction
- Ongoing partnership aimed to reduce incidents and deliver a culture of safety
- Incorporate your company policies and procedures into the training
- Use your equipment or ours
- Train at your location or ours
- Customized programs tailored to address your fleet's needs
- Corporate pricing
Click here to learn about our general programs and call 1-888-429-5000 to speak to a Corporate Account Executive about setting up a program for your company. You can also reach us by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Received my CDL training through the Bordentown, NJ location 6 years ago. Got placed with Swift upon getting license. Gave them almost 2 years, and now I am working for a local company in Cranbury. Best decision of my life! The only advice I can give to the new students, is to NEVER STOP LEARNING!! There is something new every day to learn. Just keep your eyes and ears open. Never let your guard down.