Train the Trainer Forklift Programs
Learn how to train your own operators properly. Our "Training the Trainer" forklift safety program will help your company be cost-effective and keep pace with the need for new operators due to business growth and employee turnover.
Upon completion of the course, you receive a comprehensive Instructor Training Manual, complete with interactive programs, certificates, and step-by-step guidance so you have the confidence to train others. This unique guide includes:
- Overview of OSHA regulations regarding powered industrial trucks
- Tools to organize a training session and prepare the training facility
- Systematic training techniques
- Essentials of effective training
- Presentation techniques
- Instructional aids
- Instructors reference guide
- Student materials
- Slide presentation
- Practice course layout and exercise
- Safety rules
- Much, much more
Smith & Solomon's Train the Trainer Program meets the training requirements of OSHA 1910.178(1). To learn more or enroll your company's forklift operator trainer in our program, call 1-888-429-5000 to speak to a Corporate Account Executive or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*You must be 18 to operate a forklift.