Forklift Operator Training Safety Programs (NJ Schools Only)
Forklift Operator Training (NJ Schools Only) – 8 Hours
Learn how to operate a forklift (lift truck) safely with Smith & Solomon's forklift driver training.* Upon completion of this program, you can earn your forklift driver certification. This program focuses on the following areas:
- The theory of OSHA-compliant forklift operator certification training with the goal of reducing workplace accidents, deaths, and injuries
- Hands-on operation of a sit-down counterbalanced truck, a stand-on narrow aisle picker, and a motorized hand truck
- Engine and motor operation, controls and instrumentation
- Capacity and stability
- Steering and maneuvering, aisle loading and unloading, stacking and tiering, tractor-trailer loading and unloading, instruments
- Operation in closed and open environments
* You must be 18 to operate a forklift.
Forklift certification classes are held monthly. Contact us today if you’re interested in lift truck training that can help you earn your forklift certificate. Call to reserve your seat now – 1-800-622-0355.
I passed my test/ I learned from the best/ I will succeed in the rest Clyde-your method of classroom teaching works & works well You taught me how to get a cdl thank you for all that knowledge Cheryl-you are amazing & helpful in everyway from enrollment to job placement to counseling YOU are 100 PERCENTACCREDITED TO ME Thank you & stay cool ur the best Mark-I got it! You taught me the bumps in the road & now I will glide on the rewards Thanks for listening Graduating Classmates Nov/Dec2015 GREAT TEAMWORK & GOOD LUCK & MANY SAFE MILES ThankYou Smith&Solomon DupontPA You gave me the tools & I will use them to my fullest advantage with all my options to be one of the best & proud truckdrivers from your school.