Reasons to choose Smith & Solomon forklift and CDL training:
- Proven training programs: Over 30 years of instruction and more than 40,000 graduates
- Relied on by major fleet managers for training and hiring: Carriers, corporations, and government entities
- A leader in the East: With eight truck driving schools in three states and a training fleet of over 140 trucks, buses, and forklifts!
- Flexible scheduling designed to meet the demand for commercial drivers and forklift operators: Weekday, weeknight and weekend training available to meet your needs!
- We’re focused on filling the current shortage of drivers: According to the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of all Commercial Driver's License drivers is projected to add approximately 100,000 jobs from 2014 to 2024, which is as fast as average occupations,* making a CDL a valuable credential.
*U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics