Congratulations on taking the first step towards a strong career in the trucking industry
Get Started Now
In just a few weeks, you can be ready to take advantage of opportunities driving these vehicles:
- Tractor Trailers
- Mail and Parcel Delivery Trucks
- Snow Plows
- Waste Hauling Vehicles
Why Choose Smith & Solomon
- Our CDL schools are staffed by seasoned instructors and feature comfortable classrooms conducive to learning.
- Small class sizes allow you to get the individual attention you need.
- Extensive safety and driving skills curriculum.
- Our CDL training schools have more than 140 pieces of late model equipment for hands-on, behind-the-wheel training.
- We offer continued training until you’re ready to test. No extra fees or hidden charges for additional yard or road time.
- Unlimited, comprehensive job placement services – Our truck driver training is designed to prepare you for employment upon graduation. As a respected training provider, we’ve developed strong relationships with many corporations. They trust our quality graduates.
- Training on the same vehicles that you test on and will be driving after graduation.
- Latest training materials and equipment.
- Continued training until the individual passes the CDL road test.
- Continual placement services administered by placement professionals who work with Human Resource professionals at major trucking companies.
- Constantly updated database of job listings/opportunities.
We offer full-time and weekend training courses, so you’ll have the flexibility you need to work training into your schedule. Hours vary by location so please call an Admissions Coordinator at 908-474-1590 to discuss scheduling options. If you’re wondering how to get a CDL, contact us today. Our training programs are designed to get you on the road and into a new career.
|Weekday||Monday – Thursday||7:30 am – 5:30 pm|
|Weekend||Saturday & Sunday||7:00 am – 4:30 pm|